Ensuring quality through extensive sourcing Committed to meeting our clients’ needs, our international sourcing network combines reliability, quality, and competitiveness. We bring the best suppliers in a wide range of product categories. We ensure that all our suppliers meet social and quality requirements.
Social accountability, capabilities, capacities, risks and opportunities are rigorously assessed through a complete supplier evaluation.
Our dedicated teams work closely with a factory network that has been built up along the years and have proven strength and experience managing critical production paths, with seamless efficiency.
From Conceptualization to Completion
Design has been at the heart of our company for more than 45 years. This applies now more than ever before. We have a talented and experienced team of designers, creating the latest trends, top sellers and working with our customers to create unique design-led own brand ranges. Central to our business is innovation, creativity in design and a keen market eye.
Our designers work closely with our customers to produce product, packaging and point of sale design tailored to meet the specific requirements of each customer’s brief.
CPL GLOBAL provides truly comprehensive product development services. By following the AQSCIE guidelines, we make sure project goals and objectives are met during the product development cycle by looking at all aspects:
Assurance of supply : Ensure consistency and reliability according to the product and requirements
Service & cost : We drive our actions to improve service and cost competitiveness
Quality : Quality controls and lab tests come at every stage of the supply chain
Innovation : We stimulate innovation across our team and suppliers base.
Environment & ethics : We always consider the impact of our actions on the environment.
Quality Control and Assurance
Our Customers can rely on:
• An experienced UK based QA team complimented by our in-house team of Quality Inspectors permanently based in China
• All orders being monitored throughout the process including pre-production, during production to final production
• Every order being inspected prior to shipment in line with our own stringent standards and any additional customer requirement
• In-house and independent 3rd party factory audits
• The control and approval of all point of sale, packaging and labelling
• An excellent understanding of global market including EU, USA, AUS testing standards
• Own brand packaging & product labelling compliance in line with the required standards for the customer and market
• Creating and monitoring critical paths to help ensure that orders are completed and shipped on the required dates
Ethical & Social Compliance
Social and Ethical Compliance has never been as important as it is today. The responsibility to source product from ethical manufacturers who can demonstrate compliance through a factory audit is a key demand of the marketplace. Our experience of working with manufacturers in the Far East stretches back many decades. These factory relationships extend to a multiple product category list of manufacturers working to the highest industry standards, constantly improving and compliant with the ethical demands of the world’s leading retail brands.
Environment – We are also a certificate holder of the Forest Stewardship Council™ under licence FSC™ – C163094. We can provide FSC™ certified products upon request.
Over the last 10 years we have invested heavily to build a strong competency in this area. We have dedicated audit teams on the ground in China identifying suitable factories and working with them to improve and maintain standards on a continuous basis.
We are long standing members of SEDEX and work with most other major Ethical & Social Compliance houses. In addition, we also have the ability to conduct our own in house factory audits.